The Penki Kontinentai group of companies takes care of your privacy and personal data security and undertakes to respect and protect personal information. This document outlines our applicable principles of collecting and using information.
We confirm that, in collecting and processing your data, The Penki Kontinentai group of companies complies with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as instructions from competent authorities.
Your personal data collection
The information we collect about you depends on the services provided to you and to the information you provide to us using the services or registering on our website.
We collect this type of data:
• provided by you during cooperation, legal relationships, purchase Penki Kontinentai goods or services, at registration for information or our newsletters;
• generated automatically, when you use our network or services (e.g., send an e-mail or visit our websites);
• received from third parties and/or publicly available sources, such as other service providers or publicly available registers.
You are not required to provide us with your personal data, but if you do not want to share information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We collect the following data:
• basic information: name, surname, personal code, date of birth, address, identity card, telephone number, e-mail address;
• data related to the equipment and/or services provision, such as information about the ordered service, invoice and complete payment information, agreement and disagreement with regard to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and provision to third parties , telephone number, e-mail address;
• data generated by communication means and our services, such as traffic data - time, duration, caller number, incoming call, linked IP address, etc .;
• other data on the use of services, such as data collected through cookies and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet;
• video images obtained by our video surveillance equipment when visiting our salons to ensure the safety of staff, customers and premises;
• telephone conversations during the call to corporate customer service centers or responding to company phone calls;
• other data collected on the basis of your consent and which is defined in detail at the time of your requested consent.
Processing your personal data
The Penki kontinentai group of companies processes personal data for the following purposes:
• To conclude and execute service contracts; account of clients and settlements under concluded contracts; protect the creditor interests and to prevent material losses; collect the subscriber debts.
• Direct marketing. We manage both impersonal documents and personal data for direct marketing.
• Personnel, clients and other persons who have got into the video surveillance area for property protection.
• To ensure the proper services provision; to assess customer solvency and manage indebtedness; to assess the customer service quality; to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the company; to collect evidence. When you call the customer service center or answer our employees’ phone calls, we record a telephone conversation and register the data to ensure the provided services quality, assess your solvency, manage debt and enter into service contracts.
• For other purposes, when the company has the right to process your personal data with your consent in connection for the company’s legal interests or when the data is processed by the relevant legislation. We may process personal data for other purposes if we have your consent. We process personal data in order to comply with our accounting, reporting obligations to the competent authorities, etc., when required by law.
Given all the circumstances, The Penki Kontinentai group of companies processes personal data only for purposes limited by the law considering your personal safety.
The Penki Kontinentai group of companies guarantees that personal data is processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, and only for the purposes established for data collection, strictly adhering to clear and transparent legal requirements for the processing of personal data.
You have the right to choose whether to accept cookies. If you do not agree to save cookies on your computer or another device, you can change the Internet browser settings and disable all cookies, or enable/disable some of them at a time. In some cases, this can slow down the speed of web browsing, restrict the functionality of certain websites or block access to websites. Detailed information is available at AllAboutCookies.org or www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
Cookies used on our website:
The Penki Kontinentai Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
|© Penki Kontinentai 1996-2018. All rights reserved|