Senior Back-end Engineer
Java Developer Hard Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- At least 8 years of engineering experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of previous experience working as Java Engineer with Spring Boot.
- In-depth knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- Knowledge of Spring Security
- Knowledge of gRPC
- Understanding of Kafka and Kafka Streams
- Knowledge of building REST endpoints.
- Knowledge of performance testing.
- Experience with Groovy.
- Experience with Docker.
- Understanding of containerisation.
- Experience with Gradle Kotlin DSL
- Understanding of Web APIs(WebSockets, Rest, RPC)
- Understanding of Partial Programming
- Strong OOP
- Strong AOP
- Strong understanding of functional programming
- Fundamental understanding of pluggable architectures
As a Plus:
- Grails 4
- Understanding of CI/СD
- Kafka Connect
Our Stack(FE part):
- Spring Boot
- Grails 4
- Meeting with the development team to discuss approaches of implementation.
- Reviewing application requirements.
- Identifying web-based user interactions and service 2 service interactions
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive REST endpoints.
- Writing application interface codes using JAVA/KOTLIN/GROOVY.
- Developing and implementing back-end architecture.
- Monitoring and improving back-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Additional opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer’s expense (training, business trips, etc.).
- Work in a modern, strategically convenient office.
- Access to additional sports (fitness equipment, group activities, table tennis), entertainment (computer games) and leisure areas in the office.
- Company-owned cafe services.
- Access to the company library, with regularly updated stock in accordance with the needs of the employees.
- Work in a friendly, positive team.
- Traditional company events, trips, etc.
- Special benefits for employees
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed in the ad for an interview. We guarantee confidentiality.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jūsų užklausa pateikta sėkmingai.