The BS/2 company is looking for an employee for the position of CRM manager in the marketing team. The main tasks of this job are to successfully manage relationships with customers, help marketing, sales and business development specialists to update the customer base, run commercial projects as well as receive necessary reporting and plan the development system.
BS/2 has been specializing in software development, supply of equipment for banks and retailers as well as systems integration and maintenance services for over 20 years. The geography of sales of the company's solutions and services is 80 countries.
The goal of the CRM Manager in the marketing team is to ensure overall efficiency and the necessary transparency in the maintenance of the information system, form a system for assessing key indicators when working with the system, and develop a plan for optimizing this activity.
- Ensure the completeness and correctness of data entered into the CRM system
- Plan and conduct training for users of the CRM system, both on request and in accordance with the most frequently occurring problems
- Prepare reports on various aspects of CRM usage based on standard report templates
- Conduct primary qualification of inquiries coming through marketing channels.
- Study the profile of the companies making the request in order to compile the most relevant offer of the company's products and services
- Work proactively to attract new customers and partners that meet the criteria of the "Ideal Customer Profile", agreed with the management
- Perform other tasks assigned by the head of the marketing department, his deputy and project managers
- Higher management education
- Fundamentals of Management, Marketing and Communications
- Experience with information databases (Bitrix24.CRM is a huge plus)
- Experience in organizing and conducting trainings
- Experience in presentations
- Experience in reporting and controlling selected KPIs
- Ways to build a brand and communications
- Consumer psychology
- Spoken and written English level is not lower than Upper Intermediate
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer 's expense (training, business trips, etc.)
- Work in a modern and conveniently located office
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office
- Company-owned cafe services with a special discount for employees
- Possibility to read the publications of the library installed in the company, updated according to the needs of the employees
- An additional discount to the employees for the price of the Flexi TV service provided by Penkių kontinentų komunikacijų centras
- Work in a friendly, positive team
- Traditional celebrations, trips, etc. organized for the company's employees.
Salary from 1200 €/mon. net
The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate's competence and work experience.