Senior Java Developer
We hope that You have
- At least 8 years of engineering experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of previous experience working as Java Engineer with Spring Boot.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- Knowledge of Spring Security
- Knowledge of gRPC
- Understanding of Kafka and Kafka Streams
- Knowledge of building REST endpoints.
- Knowledge of performance testing.
- Experience with Groovy.
- Experience with Docker.
- Understanding of containerisation.
- Experience with Gradle Kotlin DSL
- Understanding of Web APIs(WebSockets, Rest, RPC)
- Understanding of Partial Programming
- Strong OOP
- Strong AOP
- Strong understanding of functional programming
- Fundamental understanding of pluggable architectures
As a bonus skills:
- Grails 4
- Understanding of CI/СD
- Kafka Connect
We hope that You are interested in:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss approaches of implementation.
- Reviewing application requirements.
- Identifying web-based user interactions and service 2 service interactions
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive REST endpoints.
- Writing application interface codes using JAVA/KOTLIN/GROOVY.
- Developing and implementing back-end architecture.
- Monitoring and improving back-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer 's expense (training, business trips, etc.)
- Work in a modern and conveniently located office
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office
- Company-owned cafe services with a special discount for employees
- Possibility to read the publications of the library installed in the company, updated according to the needs of the employees
- An additional discount to the employees for the price of the Flexi TV service provided by Penkių kontinentų komunikacijų centras
- Work in a friendly, positive team
Traditional celebrations, trips, etc. organized for the company's employees.
Place of work – Vilnius, Kareivių g. 2.
We will invite candidates who meet the requirements listed above.
We guarantee confidentiality.
Jūsų užklausa pateikta sėkmingai.