Front-end web developer
The BS/2 company is looking for an employee for the position of Front-End web developer into a team of programmers. The main tasks of this job is to migrate ATMs from software based on static images to ProFlex4 by adding additional functionality and improving UI / UX.
As a Front-End web developer, we know you’re talented but still have a lot to learn. That’s why this job is great for you. You’ll be working in an environment where you’ll be regularly encouraged to learn new tasks, to think differently about websites. As cheesy as it sounds, this is a position that will allow you to grow.
BS/2 has been specializing in software development, supply of equipment for banks and retailers as well as systems integration and maintenance services for over 20 years. The geography of sales of the company's solutions and services is 80 countries.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices;
- Combined task solution;
- Working with ProFlex4, VynamicMarketing, ProCash-WebExtension;
- New technologies analysis and implementation;
- Launch, maintain, and update a variety of websites;
- Optimize sites for scale and feasibility;
- Work with a team of writers and designers to create awesome websites;
- Accurately replicating mock ups into fully fledged websites.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian, Russian and English languages (A2-B1 level);
- Education: preferred bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer/Software Engineering, or equivalent (not mandatory);
- Familiar with MVC architectural pattern;
- Basic knowledge of front-end development;
- Experience using version control tools like git;
- Knowledge of responsive design;
- Troubleshooting experience and/or log analysis;
- Logical reasoning and analytical thinking;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to interact and coordinate with employees at different levels, different groups, and different geographical locations within the company.
WE WILL CONSIDER AS AN ADVANTAGE
- Experience working with Durandal.js;
- Experience working with JQuery.js;
- Experience working with Knockout.js;
- Experience working with Angular.js;
- Experience working with Node.js
WHAT WE OFFER
• Become an experienced professional in banking products at ATMs;
• Analyse and resolve software incidents and problems at ATMs worldwide;
• Communicate with customers in writing and orally (ticket system and technical calls);
• Develop code fixes and new features for premium banking customers;
• Work in international teams to develop successful products as part of global projects;
• Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer's expense (training, business trips, etc.);
• Opportunity to become an expert in the field of banking or to become a people in a leadership role;
• Work in a modern and conveniently located office;
• Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office;
• Possibility to read the publications of the library installed in the company, updated according to the needs of the employees;
• Additional discount for employees provided by our partners;
• Work in a friendly, positive team;
• Traditional holidays, organized trips for the company's employees;
• Flexible working hours.
1200 – 1600 €/mon. net
The specific salary is determined on the basis of the candidate's competence and work experience.